playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday- 6.5.11

It's Friday.. today (=
my favorite day of a week..
So, not going to talk about how's exam today (=
Postpone it to tomorrow..
Hmm.. So.. Let's talk about ....
K-pop and HK drama? Yesh!!!
Hahahas~ getting excited uh!
So.. K-pop first!!!
Recently.. I still like SNSD's songs a lot..
Digging out what I've miss out..
Cos, I just started liking this year..
Yeap, digging out older songs (=
e.g: My best friend..
Thats really nice.. I love that song so much..
'Into the new world'.. was also not bad !!!
hahas~ Now, getting on to Kara's song..
Hope it won't disappointed me!
Okay, My mum was FULLY pissed of by the Kpop..
My bro too!
teehee! I still like Bo Peep Bo Peep a lot..
ehem! but not the mv for 19+++ uhhh! XDDD
Yay! next topic!!! HK drama!
I was still watching 'Yes Sir Sorry Sir'..
It really Rocks!!! Your should try it!
hmm.. Not going deep..
Yesterday, after science x'tra lesson.. I watched from ep.7 to 12..
I was like OMG!!!
Today, carry on too.. the next 2 episode..
waiting for the next episode to show..
Aiyaya~ ending here (=

No comments:

Post a Comment