playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Friday, May 20, 2011

20-5-11

It's friday again =)
A week seems to past so fast.
Hahas. Of course luh. 2days of break mahs.
Lol.
Erm. Kay.
Had money wise programme today.
In class. Better than having it outside luh.
A group:
- Zheng Cong
- Li Zhen
- Shannon
- Charlton
- Belvin
- Me =D

teehee. Fun luh. cus got the 2 famous 'up short' guy in my grp .
My Nephews luh =D
Erm. from 8+ to 9.45.

Then went to canteen for... Food? Ofc.
Then chiong to bus at 10. Sharp .
Haizz. Joey absent worr. den partner Zheng Cong lor.
=D In bus. sited right back.
Actually not really back luh.
The seat 2nd back seat.
Kena scold by Chee Shan. WTF?
Then more jialat is. Felicia sit beside us =="
Want sleep also cannot.
Talk Damn Loud ==" Wth?
Fine.
Then reach " Ulu Pandan Community Centre "..
At about 10.35 or something?
It tooks about 20-30mins for us to go in =="
WTH? hahas.
The play 【James and the Giant Peach】.
Erm.. about to read that book le.
Quite Okay de lah.
But.. sometime very boring. Sien.
I was about to fall asleep. then got boys. wants go toilet.
WTF?? Irritating sia.

Then I took my opportunity to sleep bus.
About 30 mins leh . Rocks.
Reach sch at 12.50++.
Then rush to meet teacher at MT room.
Proceed to 2N2 for Compo writing competition.
It took me about 50mins to complete.
Chose topic : 我感谢的____
XD wrote 1 page half ++.
Anyhow de.
Went for the SUDDEN CO.
Wah. learn about notes. beats. blah blah blah.
Weird Sia. dunno wad to say.
Sien. need memorise notes... Haizz.

Ending here =D


No comments:

Post a Comment