playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Thursday, May 5, 2011

=D

It's 5-5 today :) fifth of May!!
Cindy's birthday ^.^ Happy birthday Cindy.
lalalalalala~~
Today was Our's Math paper 1..
1hr duhh~ 8am-9am..
Quite Okay..
Can pass :)
Only the last question tangled me.
I stared at the question and that question stared me..
and Mr singh (our invigilator) Like staring at me..
blah blah blah~
he damn extra..
then, after paper.. that Extra thingy took our 5mins+ away..
Hey! we have Science remedial one.. okay?
TIME IS PRECIOUS duhh~
Said about don't know what Book review...
Tmr must bring English file n Vocab book..
To let PRINCIPAL check???
Wth~
Still need stay back for 15mins tomorrow...
What the?

Fine,
English paper tomorrow..
going Gg.com (good game)
I was like ... didn't even read a book nor a word..
From any english book..
ROCKS! ..
Kay, still Good Luck for tomorrow =)
GOD BLESS HOWEI ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment