playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Saturday, May 7, 2011

7-5-11 (Postponed post)

It will be straight forward. (=
Yesterday was English paper 2.
Tangled me O.O
The passage 2..
I stared at it for a long time. Till I almost fell asleep
So. Okay, I managed to finish it.
Before I slept.
But unfortunately ..
I was like.. just slept for a min.
Mr Singh Just knocked at..
Shiok Qing (sitting infront of me)'s
Table.
Then, I woke up..
Shoulders still aching.
He said: Must check till at least 9.15..
Okay! I checked n checked.
9.15.. Heads on the table..
Not long. He said again:
Those who's head were on the table, better give me good marks.
I...
FINE! I woke up again... Shoulders are still PAIN..
Finally, the paper ends at 9.40..
But still have to do book review.
I did it anyhow, but still got effort ..
Hope can pass n pull my CA marks up =)
Thats all ....

No comments:

Post a Comment