playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Monday, May 30, 2011

30-5-11

Monday <3
Woke up at 7.30. For breakfast.
Dad headed to KL.

12.30. Get changed.
12.40. Headed to school.
Arrived at.. 1.
Just Nice =D

Thought that teacher was not coming.
In the end, he came .. Omg.
Took Cello.
Practiced in the AVA room.
Damn cold.
Practice Lyre.
Omy. wrist damn Pain.
It's pain till now.
Worth it (:
It ended early. 3.30?
went Kovan. Popular for pen.
Nxt, went Cupwalker =)
Saw Clairerin.

Damn her! Chatted with me.
Made my laughed like moron.
臭Clairerin! Talked about the milktea .
Made me ordered wrong!
Instead of Aloevera Milk tea, I ordered Pearl milk tea. -.-"
Sis called Clairerin, wanted me to buy Small fries for her.
Okay, I went. So suay! stand wrong counter!
Paiseh paiseh.

Homed. She didn't even thanked me for buying for her!
So. no manners!
Wadever, theres Co on Fri.

No comments:

Post a Comment