playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4th May =)


Opps~ few months just past like that!
We had done with our EL n MT's paper 1..
Erm.. kay, Maths paper 1 tomorrow..
Gosh~
I was like reached home 'bout 3:15 due to that damn stupid rain..
ya~
I set off to study + doing science hw..
about 2-3 hours.. shocking rite? XD
Thats not like me right? hahas..
Actually, I promised myself not to watch HK drama de ><"
But.. It's too attractive!! Omy~
I just watched 1 episode..
N my mum was thinking..
wth? tmr exam.. now enjoying?
hahaha~ yeap.. thats me (=
I'm really relaxed nowww !!
Almost like forgot everything? Can't be !
SO, I'm listening to my dear songs again !!!
and ...
HK drama really Rocks !!!
Aww~~ The newest :) YES SIR NO SIR!! <3<3<3
I'm really gone mad for it!!
hahaha~ I really need read the notes again b4 I sleep><"
If not, Mr Johnny will like nagging all the way O.o
U can do better! u didn't study right?! think u're pro right?!!
Blah blah blah ~~ Some stupid extra nagging .. haizz~
Really need do SIBEH well for it ^^
G-A-M-B-A-T-E-H!!

No comments:

Post a Comment