playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Saturday, May 7, 2011

MY day :)

Today ^^ Quite okay luh:) Only in the morning.. irritated by the polling thing. Whatever. who wins, who lose. still none of my problem. but, my bro stands for PAP more 0.0 . I'm okay with both sides... Let's carry on. 12:30pm+, Clairerin, my darling Malaysia friend came my house! for computer of course. n Studying too! we're good students! =D In my room. with air-con on.. For few hours! Loves her so Much . Clairerin Yi Si Mei... ^3^ <3
Next! talk about Twitter :) This my 650th tweeets! Changed background.. colors.. Profile picture.. due to empty-ness? hahas~ slept for 1hr++ too... blah~ whatever. SNSD!! <3 it!
Lastly! SNSD :) My favorite K band !! Listen to their songs.. Loved it! they Rocks! especially Sunny, YoonA ^^ <3<3<3<3<3 SARANGHAEYO



No comments:

Post a Comment