playlist

I blog my stories .

-

-

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24-5-11

Hi =)
Today.. was, okay.
At least I prefer today more uh =P
Oya~ this morning, they had an announcement ..
On, they wanted mare PREFECTS from the normal stream..
I was like.... hope they would have some volunteers.
And do not need teacher to choose..
Kay, had 3 periods of art before recess..
On.. using dye to paint . =D
hand Kena a lot!
Then went to bookshop for tissue.
The bookshop auntie very nice.
give us some.. weird weird solution to wipe.
It's working! hahas. Thanks =)
Then, after recess. we continued art..
to 12.15..
target 30 pieces =)
so gan chiong.
I gave 2 pieces to Kim Long. as I found out that i did 32.
Then.... I found more of mine from behind.
Like... Wth??? =D
Then, bonding session? <3
I'm lucky that I do not need to attend the...
meet parents' session. hahas. get in top 10 =)
Then... Mr Singh. suddenly chose Joey to b prefect.
Shiok Qing was infront of me. then, Joey kept objecting ..
'die die also dun wan be prefect'. huh? liddat also can .
Then Mr Singh DIE DIE also force me join. Wtf?
Sien lor. I told mum that i'm chose to b prefect..
n I said i dunwan... but she forced me to be one.
WALAO??? Freak off???
Aiya~wadever lar. be then be lar! ._.
我是个很孝顺的孩子 XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment